Height determines the field of vision, so choose a good height, it determines the lighting vision of street lights.
Lighting installation height, the same street lighting installation height must be consistent (light-emitting center to the ground height). Small curved light One meter lamp 5-6 meters ordinary street long arm lights and chandeliers 6.5-7.5 meters fast lane arc type lamp no less than 8 m slow lane arc lamp no less than 6.5 m
Special lamp type according to the design requirements installation, the height of the lamp is equivalent to the need to be illuminated the width of the road. Only when the side lighting h≌l on both sides of the lighting H≌L/2, H: Lamp installation Height (m) L: Road width (m)
Lamps and lanterns in the elevation of the street width and lighting curve to determine the elevation of each street should be consistent.
When the lamp can be adjusted, the center line of light source should be left in the L/3-1/2 range of the road width.
The long arm lamp (or arm lamp) lamp body after installation, lamp side should be compared to the pole side up 100 mm.
Special lamps and lanterns should be based on the light curve to determine the elevation of lamps.
Previous: No Information
Next: Street Light Type
- What Is A Street Lamp
- History Of Street Lighting
- Street Light Type
- Market Prospect Forecast Of Street Light
- Lamps And Lanterns Part
- Construction Method Of Street Light
- Energy-saving Standard For Road Lighting
- The Structure And Luminous Principle Of LED Lamp
- LED Explosion-proof Lamps Have The Advantages A...
- Uncover The Mysterious Veil Of LED Industrial L...
- Favorable Factors Affecting The Development Of ...
- Unfavorable Factors Affecting The Development O...
- All Regions Of The World Set Off LED Street Lam...
- How Should The Lighting Industry Be Exerting Fo...